InstaPay Frequently Asked Questions
Once a load is picked up, you can send us your Rate Con, we will pay you 50% of the rate the next business day. Once delivery is completed, send in your signed BOL and we will initiate payment for the remaining 45% of the load.
Factoring Your Loads
To factor your loads simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following items:
- Final Rate for the load that includes all accessorial charges and whether you took an advance
- Photo or scan of Bill of Lading
- Photo or scan of Rate Confirmation
- Photo or scan of Additional receipts
Please make sure the quality of photos or scans is high so brokers can accept them when we collect on your behalf.
Please submit separate loads in separate emails. One load per email.
To ensure we can process your payment ASAP, please follow the rules below:
- Send good quality scans
- Send one load per email
- Include all paperwork is in one email
- Circle or highlight the receiver's signature
- Briefly let us know:
- the rate you are expecting (if different from R/C),
- if you took an advance,
- if there are any additional receipts or charges
Please call and notify us right away! Failure to alert us of a payment sent directly to you within 10 business days will result in a 5% fee. If a broker sent you a check, you can forward the check to:
Austin, TX 78762