InstaPay Frequently Asked Questions
Insufficient funds: there are insufficient funds in the sending bank or credit union account to complete the transaction
Frozen account: A bank or credit union account has been frozen.
Other reasons: A bank or credit union rejects the transaction for some other reason.
If a transaction fails, please contact your bank or credit union to check on the status of your account. Then either re-initiate the transaction or ask your financial institution why the transaction may not beprocessed.
Factoring Your Loads
To factor your loads simply email us at email@example.com with the following items:
- Final Rate for the load that includes all accessorial charges and whether you took an advance
- Photo or scan of Bill of Lading
- Photo or scan of Rate Confirmation
- Photo or scan of Additional receipts
Please make sure the quality of photos or scans is high so brokers can accept them when we collect on your behalf.
Please submit separate loads in separate emails. One load per email.
To ensure we can process your payment ASAP, please follow the rules below:
- Send good quality scans
- Send one load per email
- Include all paperwork is in one email
- Circle or highlight the receiver's signature
- Briefly let us know:
- the rate you are expecting (if different from R/C),
- if you took an advance,
- if there are any additional receipts or charges
Please call and notify us right away! Failure to alert us of a payment sent directly to you within 10 business days will result in a 5% fee. If a broker sent you a check, you can forward the check to:
Austin, TX 78762